Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hand In Yours


I hold my hand in yours
In hopes you'll never let it go,
You'll never let me fall, 
For I'll always know,deep within my heart, you are the one.
I'll love you for forever, and more than that, for you deserve it. 
If you lay, I'll lay with you, safe in your arms, stealing your warmth on a cold winter's night. 
Just you and I remembering what we are, and thinking about what we will be.
You and I, me and you, were the greatest team of two, our love is strong, like a heavey stone wall, one that can't be broken, even if someone tried.
And here we are, hand in hand, where I hold my hand in yours
Hoping you'll never let me go


By:
Check out The-Awesome-hipster's Deviant Art page: The-Awesome-Hipster
Original piece 






"My Beautiful Rescue" By: This Providence





No comments:

Post a Comment