Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet and Slow

 Photo From: The Make Believe Sea
 Photo From: The Make Believe Sea

When I see you around
I hope that you know
That you were the first sad song I wrote
Your kiss is woven in my notes
The whisper of your voice becomes my melody
I tried so hard to keep you happy with me
When I think on our shared history
With tears in my eyes
I'll smile so you can see
How little my broken heart has broken me
And while you move on
I'll stop holding on
The fire that burns through my heart was there from the start
Sweet and slow
Now that you're free
I hope you know who you'll be
I'll smile as you go
Because I already know
My love for you will always burn
Sweet and slow




ByMaddie Tritico
Check out Maddie's Deviant Art page: Miss-Mad-Hatter94
Original piece 





"To Be With You" By: The Honey Trees









No comments:

Post a Comment