Monday, February 3, 2014

The Kiss


The ticking of the second hand
No longer can be heard
Time is almost standing still
Sharpening every word

Every breath inhaled
Brings across a sweetened scent
I sit there with my gaze averted
But we both know that's pretend

My pulse has picked up speed
Heart beating out my chest
My breath has increased quickly
At your beauty, so picturesque

Thankfully I am seated
For I have lost the strength to stand
I watch you walk towards me
And gently graze your nails across my hand

At your whisper of a touch
Every hair stands up on end
My mind now empty, my body numb
Your power over me I can't comprehend

You have caused me to lose control
Of every part of me that I could claim
I struggle to understand
How you're able to keep me detained

I can not move my body
You have frozen me in place
Future thoughts I can't predict
Past memories you managed to erase

Another touch across my flesh
And you send me into a dream
My head is spinning, my vision blurred
How my skin just wants to scream

Your carelessly stand against the wall
A short distance away from me
You keep your eyes locked on mine
And watch me intriguingly

Your hair is gracefully flowing
Across your shoulders and down your back
And your ruby lips curl upwards
Your smile emotions does not lack

Your eyes so deep and hypnotic
They send me into a trance
But when you finally disconnect your gaze
I rush to take my chance

Within moments I am out of my chair
And standing in front of you
So close my breath is on your throat
Now will be our debut

My right hand weaves into your hair
My left pressed against your hips
I look you deep into your eyes
I am less than inches away from your lips

Your ruby lips are slightly parted
As my lips graze against your own
Now it's you whose breaths increased
You let out a subtle moan

I glide my lips towards your neck
With my hands I tighten my grasp
I whisper sweetly into your ear
As I make this memory last

I feel your shiver under my touch
Turns out that talent is mine as well
I feel your heartbeat increase
Feeling are starting to overwhelm

Your grasp surrounds me quickly
I am trapped in your embrace
But I'm not planning on going anywhere
In my arms you are incased

I keep you close and kiss you deeply
And with that simple touch
Our mind and souls join as one
Something we both crave so much

Dark and light intertwined
Night and day but a blur
Within that single, deepened kiss
Our entire worlds have turned

Dark and light together
Woven like DNA
Another kiss from your ruby lips
From my arms don't ever stray



By: William Sangue
Check out William's Deviant Art page: Will-Sangue




"Casualty Of Love" Acoustic By: Jessie J



No comments:

Post a Comment