Saturday, November 2, 2013

Air



Where am I?
Luminescence beads throb,
Quaintly in darkest brine,
As zephyr scars rage,
In my mind.

Where am I?
Jagged thorns claw my veins,
Barbarous blots of angel red,
Fall sparkling forever,
Until all I ever dreamed are,
Stains upon a cloud stage,
Where nothing is left,
But the air.

Where am I?
Fluorescence teardrops sob,
Lucidly in electric alkaline,
As aurora bruises cry,
In my heart.

Where am I?
Straggled roots knot my bones,
Horrendous eyes so demon black,
Look straight at me,
Until all I ever witnessed are,
Irises lost in oblivion sky,
Where nothing is left,
But the air.

Where am I? Am I dead?
I've advanced so far,
Vague memories shatter like ice,
Lungs distort and nerves erupt,
Before all my essence fades,
And my echoed spirit pays Death,
His revenant price.
Now I'm nothing,
But the air.




pensive submission by J.N. from United Kingdom. 
Leave some feedback below for our fellow poet!
Check out J.N.'s DA profile as NemoX7: HERE 
Also check out the original post: HERE 
(And don't forget to share your poetry with us on the top right of the blog! *Make sure to become a member first to verify your submission!*) Thanks again for the awesome submission J.N.!


No comments:

Post a Comment