Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mystery Name

Across a sea of darkness, I found you.

You, my savior sheathed in velvet plume,

This is my first vision of true perfection. 

Yet, I continued to deny myself your touch, 

the graze of my lips against yours, 

this absolute pleasure denied. 

My mind set, unwavering, 

on a blood soaked nightmare that I wished so to end. 

Never did I succumb to passion, 

never did I see the purity of your unending sin.

Now you glut yourself on my innocence,

ravishing this physical form which will inevitably fade to dust. 

Nothing, not the moon on a string, 

nor every star dancing in my palm could surpass this sin,

this perfect crime against God. 

I relish every moment, now burned into my mind.

Our perfect union, fleeting. 

Eternal.




A romantic submission by Jesika from . 
Leave some feedback below for our fellow poet!
(And don't forget to share your poetry with us on the top right of the blog! *Make sure to become a member first to verify your submission!*) Thanks again for the awesome submission Jesika!


No comments:

Post a Comment