Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Can You See Me?


Can you see me?

I'm right here


Right next to you

Please look at me

Just say something

Let me know I'm alive

Let me know you care



Sometimes you look

And I think maybe....

But as I look into your chocolate eyes

I realize you're seeing through me

You see her




And why wouldn't you?

She's the pretty one

She's the one everyone likes

While I am just a shadow

Sitting alone

Reflecting on memories

Of what never happened



A spiritual poem about feeling invisible. We've all been there sometime in our lives. A lovely piece by Jess aka LeotheLion25. Leave some feedback below, my fellow poets!
Check out Jess' DA profile: HERE 
Also check out her original post: HERE 
(And don't forget to share your poetry with us on the top right of the blog!) Thanks again for the awesome submission Jess !

No comments:

Post a Comment