Monday, October 14, 2013

Hit Me Harder


Hit me harder
I dare you
Piss on my corpse
Shove pins down my throat
Don’t even think about saving it for anyone else
Leave every order of pain for me

Don’t care for explanations
Just act
Why think when you can cause the pain I cherish
Apologies are miracles
And miracles don’t happen for me
Drink the blood I shed from your blade
Like red wine or champagne

Illuminate the innocence
Leave only the evil
Take away the myth of love
Let the hurt stay
It’s the only way for me to feel

Fake your smile
Like a beast before the devour
Foreshadow your true intentions
I know no better
Then turn in the next second
Kill what we think is beautiful.
You refuse to kill me
And that speaks for itself

A looming evil that had been there since my beginning
Since my birth
I always hated it
It would never leave
It never tried to make anything better
It hates me
And I hate it

Thanks to you I don’t care
Or think
Or trust
Or love
Or feel
Or wait
I learned from you
That these things are not important things to do
They are insignificant in life
You assured me

Stitch my mouth shut if you can’t stand my voice
I would only rip it open again
Stretching my lips into tearing just for you to hate it.
Cut my hands off if you despise what I write
Because even though you burn the words
They are still there
In my mind
Just as my hatred remains

What is there for me to lose
I know my worth is nothing
I know my soul is weak
I know my heart is cold
I know there is no hope for one who has lived in the darkness for too long
I know my fate is stale
I know my life is meaningless
Brake what’s already broken
Kick the shattered pieces around
Hurting me is the least you can do

So hit me harder
I dare you

-Anonymous1

No comments:

Post a Comment