Tuesday, October 29, 2013

~October Poetry~

Edger Allan Pug ;)



Hey guys it's October, and for all you dark, mad-minded writers out there, this is your time to shine! The first October piece I found for you guys is called "Tombstone" By Nicklas from Sweden. This piece is about losing someone close to you and the only things you have left of that person. 

Tombstone

It's been long enough for me

If only you could save me

How long must I wait here


You who have left me behind

You were my sunlight

You were my life

You were my everything


Now I have only this

How could he be so cruel to you

Now I'm walking in the fog

The fog that you left me behind in


Why can't you just show me the way

Show me how too live... again

Give me one more chance

Please god don't take her away


You were my sunlight

You were my life

You were my everything


Now I only got your tombstone

Can you hear me when I scream?

Can you see me from up above?


You will forever have stolen my heart


Thank you Nicklas from Sweden, for that melancholy poem. :) -(Nicklas' DA account: HERE)
***
We also have another great snippet from Syrah J Crawford from the USA. Her work is called "Damned", and It's a perfect piece for the month of October.  






Death and Crows,

X's and O's.

Tears and decay,

Omens at bay.

Rot, and shocked stutters,

Filth, and crazed mutters.

Satan's bed, blankets of flesh.

Don't let it hear you, hold your breath.

Goodbye little star, so far away,

I'll rip your heart out goodnight,

To make sure you stay.


Thank you, Syrah from the USA, for that wonderfully wicked poem. :D -(Syrah's DA account: HERE)
Lastly, I wanna see some great feedback from you guys for our fellow poets. ;) Happy October everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment