Sunday, October 20, 2013

Playing Doubles


Hot - Cold

Left - Right

Up - Down

Day - Night

Everything comes in pairs

Two hands, two eyes, two ears

A partner, twin, or opposite

East - West, two hemispheres

At night I dream that it is day

In day I wish for night

Sometimes I know that I am wrong

Sometimes I think I'm right

Winter - Summer

Big - Small

Truth - Lies

Rise - Fall



~G.K. (Kreatress)



A simple, to-the-point, piece that, at the same time, can be comprehended in many ways. A beautiful piece by Kreatress. Leave some feedback below, my fellow poets!
Check out Kreatress' DA profile: HERE 
Also check out the original post: HERE 
(And don't forget to share your poetry with us on the top right of the blog!) Thanks again for the awesome submission Kreatress !

No comments:

Post a Comment