Saturday, October 19, 2013

Now vs. Then


It used to be "Just a hug"
Then I was hugged by the one I love


Hands were "Normal, almost useless"
Until I found someone to hold them



Goodbye was just "A simple word"
Until the day that goodbye hurt



A kiss was just "a show of affection"
Until the day you made me want them



To hold someone close was "Strange and weird"
Until I missed you when you weren't near



Fighting was "Normal and expected"
Until you really made me regret them



Mornings were "Sluggish and stressful too"
But now I jump from my bed to see you



I "Never really got much sleep"
But now it's worse 'cuz you're all I dream



To fall in love was "of no use"
Until the day I fell for you



Regards,
Now vs. Then



An Amazing entry by So-Stereotypical! 
Check out her DA profile: HERE 
Also check out the original post: HERE 
(And don't forget to share your poetry with us on the top right of the blog!) Thanks again for the awesome submission So-Stereotypical !

No comments:

Post a Comment