Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Last Day of the Apocalypse


One more stare into the wilds

Red waters drifting through my hands

Dark thoughts invading my mind

Silently drowning my desired night



The poet`s hands carving my name on a dark, cold grave

My last sentence to the eternal flames

A father`s memory, once alive

Fell into my forgotten shards



Strong feelings of a guilt

My passion never left me

For I was born by the ocean`s will

Into the last day of the Apocalypse.




Regards,
Mithaali Korga



A dark piece about the dawn after an apocalypse, and all the memories of bloodshed left behind. A visionary piece by Mithaali Korga aka MithaalyKorga. Leave some feedback below for our fellow poet!
Check out Mithaali's DA profile: HERE 
Also check out the original post: HERE 
(And don't forget to share your poetry with us on the top right of the blog!) Thanks again for the awesome submission Mithaali!

No comments:

Post a Comment